|Scag Patriot||52" 23HP Kohler||52" 22HP Kawasaki||61" 25HP|
|Finance 0% for 54 months w/equal payments*
Other Options for Financing
|$140* per month||$150* per month||$148* per month||$161* |
|Cash or Check Discounted Price||$6,650||$7,050||$7,050||$7,650|
|Military, Veteran, Fire Fighter, Police, EMT Active, Affiliated, or Retired Discount Price As Low As||$6,004||$6,324||$6,450||$6,854|
*for qualified customers, subject to approval, payment listed is with no money down all taxes and promo fees included then rounded to nearest dollar up or down see store for all details.
0% for 54 months!
True Commercial-Grade. Incredible Value.
This impressive zero-turn rider is designed with the needs of lawn care pros in mind. Delivering commercial-grade results at an incredible value, the Patriot will exceed your expectations and have your “competition” talking. The Patriot is equipped with a productive 52” or 61” cutter deck to leave behind a beautiful quality-of-cut. Its strong hydro drive system brings the power and keeps you moving at ground speeds of up to 10 mph (SPZ61), while large front caster tires and extra-large drive tires provide dependable traction, stability and a smooth ride. A new ultra-plush bolstered seat, large diameter steering handles, and rubber iso-mounted foot plate give the operator a comfortable ride. The Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 (61”) or ZT-3100 (52”) hydro transaxles deliver smooth drive power and have spin-on oil filters for easy maintenance. Two independent hydraulic transaxle units with charge pumps and all metal gears. A dual purpose foot pedal brake is standard equipment and makes parking easier than ever before.
The Patriot 52" and 61" will handle your toughest commercial jobs and large estate properties with ease and comfort. All of that and it leaves behind a beautiful quality-of-cut your competition and neighbors will be jealous of. We invite you to learn more about the outstanding features of the Patriot and how it can save you time while delivering professional results.
- Match a 52" or 61" cutter deck with a Kawasaki FX V-Twin engine or a Kohler Command Pro with canister air filter.
- 10 MPH (SPZ61) or 8.5 MPH (SPZ52) forward and 5 MPH in reverse ground speeds for more productivity.
- 52" or 61" fully fabricated cutter decks are tough and deliver the beautiful cut that Scag mowers are known for.
- Dual Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 (61”) or ZT-3100 (52”) hydro transaxles with all metal gears and spin-on oil filters.The ZT drive systems deliver smooth and solid power to the drive wheels. Large cooling fans keep temperatures low and extend component life.
- 6.5 gallon fuel capacity (single tank) lets you cut longer between fill-ups. Built-in fuel gauge.
- Heavy-duty, aluminum, sealed ball bearing blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season.
- Tubular steel main frame delivers unmatched strength and longevity.
- Open, easily accessible engine compartment makes maintenance easy and provides ample cooling for the V-twin engine. Engine oil drain and air filter are within easy reach.
- Extra-large drive tires (22” on SPZ52; 24” on SPZ61) and front caster tires ( 13 x 6.5 - 6) ensure better traction, less turf tearing and easy curb climbing.
- Full-featured instrument panel features ignition switch, throttle control. choke control, PTO deck engagement switch and a digital hour meter with built-in maintenance reminders. Hour meter only activates when the engine is running to accurately record engine time.
- The Ogura PTO Clutch Brake delivers reliable blade start and stops. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life and reduced maintenance costs. Other clutches do not have adjustable air-gaps and once they are out of adjustment, they must be replaced.
- Custom, bolstered suspension seat adds another level of comfort to the 52" & 61" Scag Patriot. Fold-up arm rests are standard.
- Foot operated brake with park lock feature allows the operator to apply the brake without taking their hands off the steering levers. A simple lock lever can be engaged with the foot pedal depressed to keep the brake on.
- Ausco disc brakes feature a rotor and caliper style design for maximum holding power.
- Large diameter, padded steering levers make driving the Patriot a breeze. Total control, at your fingertips.
- High-strength steel cutter blades stay sharp longer for a better looking cut and reduced maintenance.
- Easily adjust cutting heights from the seat with the convenient, easy to lift, foot pedal. Wide range of adjustment from 1-1/2" to 5 " in 1/4" increments.
- Dual steering dampers for smooth, precise responsiveness.
- Cup holder keeps beverage within easy reach and is standard equipment.
- Deck leveling adjustment brackets allow for easy deck leveling adjustment.
- Highly flexible discharge chute will not dent and is easy on the landscape.
- No plastic pulleys - Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Spring loaded idler arms effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- Excellent stability due to an exceptionally low center-of-gravity and extra wide stance.
- The Scag warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of service. 2-year Commercial or 3-years or 500 hours (whichever comes first) Non-Commercial warranty.
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for trouble-free service.
- There are many, time saving, accessories like the Tiger Striper lawn striping kit, 2-bag fabric grass catchers, halogen light kits and more.
- Actual ground speed may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
Models - Engine and Deck Combinations
|SPZ52-22FX||52" Cutter Deck, 22hp Kawasaki FX691 air-cooled engine|
|SPZ52-23CV||52" Cutter Deck, 23hp Kohler Command Pro air-cooled engine|
|SPZ61-23FX||61" Cutter Deck, 23hp Kawasaki FX730 air-cooled engine|
|SPZ61-25CV||61" Cutter Deck, 25hp Kohler Command Pro air-cooled engine|
|Scag Patriot - Product Dimensions||52" Patriot||61" Patriot|
|Width (chute down)||64.5"||73.5"|
|Width (chute in transport position)||53"||63"|
|Weight||907 lbs.||952 lbs.|
Fabric 2-Bag Catcher Spindle Driven
7-bushel capacity and an 6" discharge tube, this is a serious debris catching system. High-performance, all-steel blower.
Fabric 2-Bag Catcher Non-Spindle Driven
7-bushel capacity and an 8" discharge tube, this is a serious debris catching system.
Tiger Striper $460
Spring-loaded lawn striper. Create beautiful lawn patterns to set your work apart.
Discharge opening block-off plates for 48" & 52" Cutter Decks.
Hurricane Mulching System $420
Complete mulching systems with individual chambers for the best possible mulching performance.
Light Kits $260
Installs in less than 30 minutes, clean and crisp!
All required wiring, brackets, switches, included.
You can buy cheaper lights but if you factor in your time and look at the end result there is no comparison to this kit.
Trailer Hitch $75
Use your Scag mower to tow attachments or a cart to haul debris. 250 lb. limit. Not available for 36" models.
Blade Buddy $40
Slide the Blade Buddy over the end of your cutter blades during blade changes to keep the blade from turning.
Chrome Wheel Covers $90
8" chrome wheel covers (48" & 52") will add 2MPH to your Scag mower....ok, maybe not. But they look awesome!
Scag offers a number of unique cutter blades to tackle any job or condition.
SIMPLY THE BRAVE - FIRST RESPONDER DISCOUNT PROGRAM
Scag Power Equipment is proud to announce the "Simply the Brave" program now available year-round! The program offers pricing discounts of 15% off the manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP) on Scag lawn mowers and mower accessories, and is available to current and retired Fire/Volunteers, Police and EMT personnel, as well as active duty Military and Military Veterans. Petersburg Hardware's prices are well under MSRP, however you could still get discounts of up to $1000 off our prices depending on the model. Please call us to see what your discount could be.
Petersburg Hardware is not responsible for any errors or typographical errors. Human error is bound to happen at some point and if we accidently post or forget to remove something when it changes the errror will not be honored. The information on this page should be used for general reference and not as hard facts for the most up to date information please call 812-354-8350 or visit the store.