THE SCAG LIBERTY Z
|Scag Liberty Z||36" Liberty Z||48" Liberty Z||52" Liberty Z||61" Liberty Z|
|Finance 0% for 54 months w/equal payments*|
Other Options for Financing
|$94* per month||$101* per month||$103* per month||$109* per month|
Limited Special Buy
|Cash or Check Discounted Price||$4,400||$4,700||$4,900||Limited Special Buy $4,900 Normally $5,399 |
|Military, Veteran, Fire Fighter, Police, EMT|
Active, Affiliated, or Retired Discount Price
As Low As
|$3,889||$4,205||$4,377||$4,940 after special buys are gone|
*for qualified customers, subject to approval, payment listed is with no money down all taxes and promo fees included then rounded to nearest dollar up or down see store for all details.
0% for 54 months!
Built To Last
Now there is a Scag mower that is perfect for the home owner. The Scag Liberty Z ® is specifically designed for the home owner that wants a high-quality mower but does not need a large, commercial-grade unit. Now, there is no need to take a step down and buy a big box, throw away mower. Now, you can buy something that will last, and perform at a very high level. The Liberty Z is designed, manufactured and assembled Scag tough, just like every other Scag product. It has a strong, fully fabricated (bent and welded, not stamped) cutter deck that is designed to last a long time, and deliver a beautiful cut. There are self-adjusting belts and sealed bearings throughout the mower to minimize maintenance. Cover some serious grass with ground speeds up to 7mph and a large capacity fuel tank. The tube steel main frame and a heavy-duty steel bumper give the mower incredible strength and durability. An extra large footplate makes getting on and off the Liberty Z a snap, and changing cutting heights can be done right from the seat. A powerful, yet smooth drive system combined with a Kawasaki FR or Kohler 7000 Series (61" model) engine delivers plenty of power, even in tall, wet grass. Fast, easy, simple, reliable. The high-back, contoured, padded seat fits like a glove and is very comfortable. The LIberty Z is so comfortable and fun to drive, you may just find yourself looking for more grass to cut! Contact Petersburg Hardware today and see for yourself how the Scag Liberty Z stands in a class by itself, above the competition. Check out our Facebook page to see what our Scag customers are saying about their Scag mowers.
- Up to 7 MPH forward speeds and 5 MPH reverse speeds keep productivity at a maximum.
- 36", 48", 52", or 61" fully fabricated cutter decks are tough and deliver the beautiful cut that Scag mowers are known for.
- Kawasaki FR Series or Kohler 7000 Series engines are ultra-powerful with excellent torque output feature a larger oil, air and fuel filter. 4 cycle gas, forced air-cooled, OHV, twin cylinder, vertical shaft engine with fully pressurized oil system.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic drive system includes dual Hydro-gear ZT2800 transaxles (36", 48" & 52" models) or ZT3100 (61" models) for reliable, Zero Turn maneuverability. Cooling fans on the transaxles add to long-life. All metal gears and charge pumps for reliability and increased performance.
- 5.5 gallon fuel capacity (single tank) lets you cut longer between fill-ups. (3.5 gallon fuel capacity on 36" models)
- Heavy-duty, aluminum, sealed ball bearing blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season.
- Tubular steel main frame delivers unmatched strength and longevity.
- Open, easily accessible engine compartment makes maintenance easy and provides ample cooling for the V-twin engine. Engine oil drain and air filter are within easy reach.
- Large 20" drive tires and 11" caster tires deliver a nice ride and excellent traction.
- Full-featured instrument panel features ignition switch, throttle control. choke control, PTO deck engagement switch and a digital hour meter with built-in maintenance reminders. Hour meter only activates when the engine is running to accurately record engine time.
- The Ogura PTO Clutch delivers big starting and stopping torque to the cutter deck. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life
- Interlocked parking brake system prevents the mower from being driven with the brake on, avoiding premature wear.
- Large diameter, padded steering levers make driving the Liberty Z a breeze. Total control, at your fingertips.
- High-strength steel cutter blades stay sharp longer for a better looking cut and reduced maintenance.
- Easily adjust cutting heights from the seat with the convenient, easy to lift, foot pedal. Wide range of adjustment from 1-1/2" to 4-1/2 " in 1/4" increments.
- Cupholder keeps beverage within easy reach and is standard equipment.
- Deck leveling adjustment brackets allow for easy deck leveling adjustment.
- Highly flexible discharge chute will not dent and is easy on the landscape.
- No plastic pulleys - Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Spring loaded idler arms effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- Excellent stability due to an exceptionally low center-of-gravity and extra wide stance.
- The Scag "Simply the Best" warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of service. 5-years or 750 hours (whichever comes first)
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for trouble-free service.
- There are many, time saving, accessories for the Liberty Z like the Tiger Striper lawn striping kit, 2 bag grass catchers, halogen light kits and more.
- Actual ground speed may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
Models - Engine and Deck Combinations
|Scag Liberty Z - Product Dimensions||36" Liberty Z||48" Liberty Z||52" Liberty Z||61" Liberty Z|
|Width (chute down)||48.0"||60.5"||64.5"||73.5"|
|Width (chute in transport position)||37"||49"||53"||62"|
|Weight||555 lbs.||612 lbs.||646 lbs.||695 lbs.|
Fabric Bag Catcher
7-bushel capacity and an 8" discharge tube, this is a serious debris catching system.
Included for a limited time! Limited supplies!
Tiger Striper $460
Spring-loaded lawn striper. Create beautiful lawn patterns to set your work apart.
Discharge opening block-off plates for 48" & 52" Cutter Decks.
Hurricane Mulching System $420
Complete mulching systems with individual chambers for the best possible mulching performance.
Light Kits $260
Two super bright halogen lights deliver 38 watts each for a total of 76 watts of lighting power. All required wiring and brackets included.
Trailer Hitch $75
Use your Scag mower to tow attachments or a cart to haul debris. 250 lb. limit. Not available for 36" models.
Blade Buddy $40
Slide the Blade Buddy over the end of your cutter blades during blade changes to keep the blade from turning.
Chrome Wheel Covers $80
8" chrome wheel covers (48" & 52") will add 2MPH to your Scag mower....ok, maybe not. But they look awesome!
Scag offers a number of unique cutter blades to tackle any job or condition.
SIMPLY THE BRAVE - FIRST RESPONDER DISCOUNT PROGRAM
Scag Power Equipment is proud to announce the "Simply the Brave" program now available year-round! The program offers pricing discounts of 15% off the manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP) on Scag lawn mowers and mower accessories, and is available to current and retired Fire/Volunteers, Police and EMT personnel, as well as active duty Military and Military Veterans. Petersburg Hardware's prices are well under MSRP, however you could still get discounts of up to $1000 off our prices depending on the model. Please call us to see what your discount could be.
Petersburg Hardware is not responsible for any errors or typographical errors. Human error is bound to happen at some point and if we accidently post or forget to remove something when it changes the errror will not be honored. The information on this page should be used for general reference and not as hard facts for the most up to date information please call 812-354-8350 or visit the store.